Update from Narellan Town Centre
An important update for our Greater Sydney customers
In line with restrictions from the New South Wales Government, from 6pm on Saturday 26 June 2021, only essential businesses in Greater Sydney remain open.
The safety and wellbeing of our customers, retail partners, people and service providers continues to be our priority. We continue to follow the latest health and government advice.
Narellan Town Centre remains open for retailers who can trade including click and collect and takeaway services. We thank our customers for their patience during this period and for adhering to all COVID Safe requirements when you visit us including QR check-in.
We recommend visiting here for the the most up-to-date retailer information.
For more information on current New South Wales Government restrictions, we encourage customers to visit: https://www.nsw.gov.au/covid-19
Mandatory face masks
In line with new government restrictions, face masks must be worn when visiting our centre and our retailers.
To encourage customers to follow the advice of health authorities, we have PA announcements and signage in place.
A reminder to check-in when visiting us
We encourage customers to check-in using one of the many QR Codes when visiting any Narellan Town Centre. The QR Codes are conveniently located in close proximity to entrances. If you require assistance, please call Centre Management on 02 4647 4123.
COVID - 19 Case locations
Narellan Town Centre has implemented a range of measures which include:
- Increased cleaning of the Centre during trading hours & a thorough overnight clean performed daily
- Hand sanitizer is available at all key entrances, Information Desk & Centre Management Office
- Signage promoting hand washing hygiene in all amenities
- Good Respiratory hygiene signage at all entrances of the Centre
- Announcements over our PA system every 30 minutes reminding customers that masks are mandatory in centre
- Mandatory Mask signage placed at all entrances to the Centre and on digital screens in Centre
- Announcements over our PA system every 30 minutes reminding customers to practice social distancing
- Social distancing signage placed at all entrances & highly visible locations in Centre
- Displaying government health advice across our in-centre screens
We have a COVID-Safe Plan in place, which is registered with the NSW Government.
For the latest advice, information & resources go to
https://www.service.nsw.gov.au/covid-19 or call the NSW Coronavirus Health Information Line on 1300 066 055.
Thank you for your support.