Update from Narellan Town Centre
NSW Government Announcement: Effective until 12.01am Monday 17 May - Retail customers no longer required to wear masks, however public-facing staff in retail & hospitality outlets must continue to do so. For more information click here
For the latest COVID-19 case locations in NSW click here.
A range of measures are in place which include:
- Increased cleaning of the Centre during trading hours & a thorough overnight clean performed daily
- Hand sanitizer is available at all key entrances, Information Desk & Centre Management Office
- Signage promoting hand washing hygiene in all amenities
- Good Respiratory hygiene signage at all entrances of the Centre
- Announcements over our PA system every 30 minutes reminding customers to practice social distancing
- Social distancing signage placed at all entrances & highly visible locations in Centre
- Displaying government health advice across our in-centre screens
We have a COVID-Safe Plan in place, which is registered with the NSW Government.
Reminder to all customers
We remind all customers, staff & visitors to practice regular hand washing, use hand sanitiser and cover sneezes or coughs with your arm, and practice social distancing when in Centre.
If you are experiencing any flu-like symptoms, please isolate and get tested.
We are closely monitoring the latest advice from the NSW Government Health Authorities and will act accordingly.
For the latest advice, information & resources go to
https://www.service.nsw.gov.au/covid-19 or call the NSW Coronavirus Health Information Line on 1300 066 055.
Thank you for your support.